Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR cung cấp thêm Antonym (từ trái nghĩa) của "predominantly"
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Từ trái nghĩa của "predominantly"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Equally: to the same extent or degree. (IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: : The workload was equally distributed among the team members.) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng trạng từ "equally" tiếng anh
- Rarely: not often or seldom. (IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: : She rarely ate fast food because she preferred to cook at home.)
- Incompletely: not fully or entirely. (IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: : The project was submitted incompletely, and the team had to redo it.)
- Infrequently: happening or occurring at irregular intervals; not often. (IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: : The company held staff meetings infrequently, only when necessary.)
- Partly: to some extent, but not completely. (IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: : The success of the project was partly due to the team's hard work.) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân biệt "most, "the most", "mostly" & "most of"
- Occasionally: happening or occurring from time to time, not regularly. (IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: : He occasionally goes out with his friends on weekends.)
- Insufficiently: not enough or inadequate. (IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: : The budget was insufficiently to complete the project.)
- Rarely: infrequently or seldom. (IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: : He rarely drinks alcohol, except on special occasions.)
- Unevenly: in an irregular or unequal manner. (IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: : The distribution of resources was unevenly spread throughout the country.)
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết