Bên cạnh cung cấp Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR cũng hướng dẫn Word form, Paraphrase (đồng nghĩa), Antonym (trái nghĩa)của"substantial"trong tiếng anh
I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Paraphrase của"substantial" tiếng anh
- Considerable - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: There was a considerable amount of work left to do before the project was complete.
- Large - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The large amount of money required for the project was a cause for concern.
- Significant - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The increase in sales was a significant achievement for the company.
- Abundant - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: There was an abundant supply of food at the party.
- Ample - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: We have ample time to complete the task before the deadline.
- Plentiful - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: There were plentiful opportunities for learning and growth in the new job. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "plenty" & "plenty of" tiếng anh
- Meaningful - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The meaningful impact of the project was evident in the feedback from the participants.
- Sizable - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company made a sizable investment in the new product line.
III. Trái nghĩa (Antonyms) của"substantial" tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Insignificant - Of little or no importance or value. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The impact of the change was insignificant.
- Tiny - Extremely small in size or amount. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The tiny apartment was only big enough for one person.
- Negligible - So small or unimportant as to be not worth considering. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The difference in cost was negligible. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Mô tả số liệu IELTS Writing Task 1
- Trivial - Of little value or importance. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The trivial issue was quickly resolved.
- Minimal - Of a minimum amount, quantity, or degree. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The minimal effort put into the project showed in the final result.
- Inadequate - Not sufficient or up to the required standard. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The inadequate training resulted in mistakes being made.
- Insufficient - Not enough or lacking in quantity or quality. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The insufficient funds led to the project being delayed.