Bên cạnh cung cấp Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR cũng hướng dẫn Word form, Paraphrase (đồng nghĩa), Antonym (trái nghĩa)của expel trong tiếng anh
I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Paraphrase của expel tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Eject: IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The airline has the authority to eject passengers who violate safety regulations.
- Remove: IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The teacher had to remove the disruptive student from the classroom.
- Discharge: IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The hospital will discharge the patient once they are deemed medically stable.
- Force out: IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company decided to force out the underperforming employees. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "discharge" tiếng anh
- Drive away: IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The loud noise was enough to drive away the birds from the garden.
- Kick out: IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The bouncer was quick to kick out the troublemakers from the nightclub.
III. Trái nghĩa (Antonyms) của expel tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Admit: To allow someone to enter or be included. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The school decided to admit the new student despite their previous disciplinary issues.
- Accept: To receive or take in willingly. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The university accepted the student's application and offered them a scholarship.
- Include: To contain or have someone or something as a part of a group or set. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The package includes all the necessary components for assembly.
- Retain: To keep or hold onto something or someone. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company decided to retain the experienced employees during the restructuring process.
- Keep: To continue to have or hold onto someone or something. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Please keep the receipt as proof of purchase.
- Hold: To keep someone or something in one's possession or control. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The police held the suspect in custody until further investigation. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn CÁCH DÙNG TỪ "NEARBY" TIẾNG ANH
- Allow: To permit or give permission for someone to do something. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The teacher allowed the students to work in groups for the project.
- Admit: To confess or acknowledge something to be true. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The suspect finally admitted to committing the crime.
- Permit: To grant authorization or give permission for something to happen. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The city issued a permit for the construction of a new building.
- Welcome: To greet or receive someone or something with pleasure or hospitality. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The host welcomed the guests into their home with a warm smile.
IV. Word form của expel tiếng anh