Bên cạnh cung cấp Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR cũng hướng dẫn Word form, Paraphrase, Antonym "decent"trong tiếng anh
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Paraphrase của"decent" tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Acceptable - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The quality of the product is acceptable and meets the basic requirements.
- Adequate - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The amount of food provided was adequate to feed all the guests at the event.
- Satisfactory - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The performance of the team was satisfactory, meeting the expectations of the coach.
- Respectable - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: He has a respectable job and is well-regarded in his profession.
- Appropriate - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: He chose an appropriate outfit for the business meeting to make a good impression. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng tính từ "appropriate" tiếng anh
- Suitable - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The location was suitable for hosting the conference due to its amenities and accessibility.
- Reasonable - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The price of the item is reasonable considering its quality and features.
- Fair - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The rules of the game were fair and applied equally to all participants.
- Passable - IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: His knowledge of Spanish is passable, allowing him to hold basic conversations.
III. Trái nghĩa (Antonyms) của"decent" tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Indecent - Offensive to accepted standards of morality or modesty. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: His jokes during the dinner were indecent and made everyone uncomfortable.
- Inadequate - Insufficient in quantity, quality, or ability to meet a need or requirement. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The response to the crisis was inadequate, leaving many people without proper assistance.
- Unacceptable - Not satisfactory, not meeting the required standards. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The behavior displayed by the employee was unacceptable and led to disciplinary action.
- Disreputable - Having a bad reputation, not considered trustworthy or respectable. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: He decided not to work with the disreputable company due to its unethical practices.
- Improper - Not appropriate or suitable for a given situation. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The teacher reprimanded the student for using improper language in class. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách diễn đạt sự không chắc chắn IELTS SPEAKING
- Unfair - Not just or equitable, showing bias or favoritism. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The decision made by the referee was unfair and led to protests from the players.
- Unworthy - Not deserving of respect, consideration, or attention. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: His actions were unworthy of his position as a leader and caused disappointment among his followers.
- Inferior - Lower in quality, value, or rank compared to others. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The product's inferior performance led to negative reviews from customers.
- Unrespectable - Lacking in reputation or not considered honorable or respectable. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: He was involved in unrespectable activities that tarnished his image in the community.
- Unseemly - Not conforming to standards of good taste or propriety. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Her behavior at the formal event was unseemly and drew disapproving looks from others.
IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết