I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Trái nghĩa (Antonyms) của"enclose" tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Imperfect: Imperfect means flawed or not meeting the desired standard of perfection. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The painting was beautiful but had some imperfect brushstrokes.
- Realistic: Realistic refers to something that is practical, achievable, or in accordance with reality. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Setting realistic goals helped him manage his time effectively.
- Actual: Actual means existing in fact or reality, as opposed to being ideal or hypothetical. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The actual cost of the project turned out to be higher than estimated.
- Flawed: Flawed describes something that has defects, errors, or shortcomings. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The flawed design of the building caused issues with its structural integrity.
III. Word form của"ideal" tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Ideally (adverb): Ideally means in a way that is the best or most desirable. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Ideally, we should strive for harmony and cooperation in our relationships.
- Idealize (verb): Idealize means to regard or represent someone or something as perfect or ideal. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: It is common for people to idealize celebrities and put them on pedestals.
- Idealistic (adjective): Idealistic describes someone who has high standards or lofty principles, often pursuing perfection or an idealized vision. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She had an idealistic view of the world and believed in the power of love and compassion.
- Idealization (noun): Idealization is the act or process of idealizing someone or something, often emphasizing their positive attributes and overlooking flaws. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The portrayal of the protagonist in the film was an idealization of a hero.
- Idealist (noun): An idealist is a person who holds idealistic views or beliefs, often striving for perfection or pursuing noble goals. IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The idealist believed in creating a more just and equitable society for all.