I. "move out"là phrasal verb nội động từ
II. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa"dọn đi khỏi không ở chỗ nào nữa"
=If you move out, you stop living in a particular house or place and go to live somewhere else.
- The harassment had become too much to tolerate and he decided to move out.
- They had a huge row and Sally moved out of the house.
- Do you want to move out? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Bạn muốn chuyển nhà đi phải không?)
- Her landlord has given her a week to move out.
- One hundred and fifty jobs were lost as a result of the company moving out of the area.
- The house has been sold, and we’re moving out.