Mang nghĩa"vui mừng khôn siết"
- I was tickled pink that my essay won the prize. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi hết sức vui sướng thấy bài luận của tôi đoạt giải)
- My grandmother will be tickled pink to get the invitation to the wedding. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Bà ngoại tôi sẽ rất hài lòng khi nhận được thiếp mời đi dự tiệc cưới)
- I was tickled pink to be invited.
- Everyone was tickled pink watching the little ballerinas try to dance at the recital.
- Our grandson was tickled pink when we gave him a jar of pennies.
- I think you'll be tickled pink when you find out what your boyfriend sent you.
- We are tickled pink every time our puppy drags the toilet paper from the bathroom all the way down the hallway.
- I'm tickled pink that you're coming to watch my performance tonight at the comedy club.
- I was tickled pink when I got my first bike. I'll never forget it was pink with ribbons tied on the handle bars.
- Was your girlfriend tickled pink when you gave her the gold necklace?
- Our staff was tickled pink when we gave everyone a $100 Amazon gift certificate.
- We are tickled pink that our youngest daughter is getting married in June.
- I was tickled pink when our dog pulled a blanket over the baby to keep it warm.