Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪNG BƯỚC CÁCH LÀM BÀI TẬP MẪU IELTS READING DẠNG FILL IN THE GAP, IELTS TUTOR cung cấp Giải thích idiom "be in good company" tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"cũng gặp trường hợp tương tự, không phải chỉ một mình người nào đó gặp hoàn cảnh đó"
=to have the same problem as many other people/used to tell someone who has made a mistake that they should not be embarrassed because some important or respected people have made the same mistake
- "if you spot the ghost, you are in good company: King George V saw it too"
- "I can't play tennis - I'm hopeless at it!" "Oh well, you're in good company."
- If you can't program your VCR, you're in good company.
- Clinton is in good company, but I think he wants to be remembered for more than that.
- He is in good company when it comes to losing Tests that do not mat ter all that much.
- The new managers were in good company.
- But even if she never escapes from its shadow, history shows her to be in good company.
- But for the United States, to be alone is to be in good company.
- We were in good company, though.
- If you are, you are in good company with some one like Alfred North Whitehead.
- If these are your worries you are in good company.
- If you can’t program the video recorder, you’re in good company.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết