Bên cạnh hướng dẫn em cách phân tích đề thi cùng đính kèm bài sửa bài viết của học sinh IELTS TUTOR đi thi hôm đấy và mới nhận kết quả thi 5.5 nhé, IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp thêm Collocation với từ "exaggerate"
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Collocation với từ "exaggerate"
1. adv + exaggerate
greatly, grossly, vastly, wildly, a little, rather, slightly, somewhat, further, easily, artificially, deliberately + exaggerate
- These figures have been greatly exaggerated.
- The historical significance of these events can be easily exaggerated (= it is easy to think they are more significant than they are).
2. verb + exaggerate
be easy to, be difficult to, be hard to, be impossible to, tend to + exaggerate
- John does tend to exaggerate slightly.
- It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of developing good study habits.
3. exaggerate + noun
- Exaggerate the truth
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Some people tend to exaggerate the truth to make themselves look better.
- Exaggerate the size
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She always exaggerates the size of her accomplishments, making them seem bigger than they really are.
- Exaggerate the importance
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The media tends to exaggerate the importance of some news stories while downplaying others.
- Exaggerate the effect
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The advertisement exaggerated the effect of the product, claiming it could solve all your problems.
- Exaggerate the danger
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The warning signs sometimes exaggerate the danger, causing unnecessary alarm.
- Exaggerate the impact
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Politicians often exaggerate the impact of their policies to gain support from voters.
- Exaggerate the emotion
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She tends to exaggerate her emotions to get attention from others.
- Exaggerate the extent
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The movie exaggerated the extent of the historical event, adding fictional elements to make it more exciting.
- Exaggerate the detail
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: He always exaggerates the detail of his stories, adding unnecessary information.
- Exaggerate the praise
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The reviewer exaggerated the praise for the book, making it seem better than it actually was.