I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Collocation"to credit"trong tiếng anh
1. credit someone with
- Definition: to give someone credit for something they have done
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The professor credited the student with a brilliant idea.
2. give credit to
- Definition: to say that someone is responsible for something
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company gave credit to the marketing team for the increase in sales.
3. take credit for
- Definition: to claim that you are responsible for something that someone else has done
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The politician took credit for the economic recovery, even though it was actually the result of the previous administration's policies.
4. credit someone's account
- Definition: to add money to someone's bank account
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The bank credited my account with the amount I had won in the lottery.
5. credit someone's work
- Definition: to acknowledge someone's work or contribution
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The article credited the researcher with the discovery of the new drug.
6. credit someone's ideas
- Definition: to acknowledge someone's ideas or thoughts
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The book credited the author's mentor with many of the ideas in the book.
7. credit someone's efforts
- Definition: to acknowledge someone's hard work or dedication
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The team credited the coach with their success, saying that her efforts had been essential.
8. credit someone's judgment
- Definition: to trust someone's judgment or decision-making skills
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company credited the CEO's judgment with the company's success.
9. credit someone's reputation
- Definition: to believe that someone is trustworthy or reliable
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The bank credited the customer's reputation with approving her loan application.