I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Collocation"evaporate (v)"trong tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Definition: To convert liquid water into vapor by the process of evaporation.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: After the rain, the sun quickly began to evaporate the moisture on the pavement.
- Definition: To disappear or transform into vapor rapidly.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The puddle in the yard started to evaporate quickly under the scorching sun.
Evaporate into thin air
- Definition: To vanish completely, leaving no trace or remnants.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The missing car keys seemed to have evaporated into thin air, and we couldn't find them anywhere.
Evaporate from a surface
- Definition: To escape or be released from the surface of a liquid or solid as vapor.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The morning dew began to evaporate from the grass as the day warmed up.
Evaporate from memory
- Definition: To be forgotten or cease to be remembered over time.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The details of that childhood incident have mostly evaporated from my memory.
Evaporate under heat
- Definition: To turn into vapor when exposed to high temperatures.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The water in the pot will evaporate under heat, leaving behind concentrated flavors in the sauce.
Evaporate under sunlight
- Definition: To change from a liquid state to vapor due to the energy from sunlight.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The wet clothes left on the line will eventually evaporate under sunlight and become dry.
- Definition: To gradually transform into vapor over an extended period.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The small puddle in the driveway will evaporate slowly in the coming days.
Evaporate from a container
- Definition: To escape or dissipate from a closed or sealed vessel.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The aroma of the freshly brewed coffee began to evaporate from the thermos.
Evaporate from a liquid
- Definition: To change from a liquid state to vapor due to the process of heating or boiling.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: As the soup simmered on the stove, the excess water started to evaporate from the liquid.