I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Dùng "benefit" như noun
1. adj + benefit
considerable, enormous, great, major, real, substantial, maximum, additional, mutual, potential, long-term, short-term, economic, environmental, financial, health, social, tax + benefit
- This could bring real benefits for teachers.
- The scheme has many additional benefits.
- The different environmental groups could work together to their mutual benefit.
2. verb + benefit
enjoy, have, derive, gain, get, obtain, reap, receive, bring, offer, provide + benefit
- The motor industry will be one of the first to enjoy the benefits of the recovery.
- Children who have the benefit of a stable home background
- The company derived substantial benefit from the deal.
- I reaped the benefits of all my early training.
- The new factory will bring considerable benefits to the area.
- This deal will offer major benefits to industrialists and investors.
3. Cụm từ
- for sb's benefit
- of benefit to
- to sb's benefit
- with/without the benefit of
- benefit to
- benefit for
- benefit of
- benefit from
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- We shall do this for the benefit of the patients.
- This arrangement will be of great benefit to you both.
- It will be to everyone's benefit.
- Managing to work without the benefit of modern technology
- The benefits for companies
- The benefits from tourism
- The benefit of a steady income
- What are the benefits to investors?
III. Dùng "benefit" như verb
adv + benefit
considerably, enormously, greatly, substantially, fully, clearly, obviously, undoubtedly, equally, disproportionately, directly, indirectly, financially + benefit
- The new law clearly benefits those earning the most money.
- We benefited directly from the reorganization.
- We both benefited financially from the arrangement.