Mang nghĩa"ít nhất"
=used to indicate the least thing that is true, acceptable, desirable, or certain to happen
- He wanted to win the race, or at the least, to finish second.
- It will change your life or, at the very least, teach you something new.
- At the very least, she deserves to be heard.
- At the very least, this player is guilty of violent behaviour. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Ít nhất thì cầu thủ này cũng có tội vì có hành vi bạo lực)
- Computer viruses are at the very least annoying and often actually destructive.
- I know you don't have much money, but you should pay for your own dinner at the very least.
- The contractor said the repair work would cost $900 at the very least.
- I know you aren't interested in seeing this play, but at the very least we'll have a nice night out on the town.
- I know you don't see eye to eye with your father, but he's trying to maintain a relationship with you at the very least.