Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR cung cấp thêm Antonym (từ trái nghĩa) của "charisma"
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Từ trái nghĩa của "charisma"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dullness: lacking in energy, interest or attractiveness.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: His dullness made him unfit for the job of a public speaker.
- Boredom: the state of being bored.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The lecturer's monotone voice filled the hall with boredom.
- Unattractiveness: lacking charm or beauty.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The plain and unattractive building was not a popular tourist spot.
- Insignificance: lack of importance or meaning.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: His work had no impact and was dismissed as insignificant.
- Mediocrity: the quality of being average or ordinary.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The play was criticized for its mediocrity and lack of creativity.
- Mundanity: the quality of being dull, ordinary or commonplace.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The trip was a disappointment, filled with mundanities and routine.
- Unremarkableness: not worthy of notice or attention.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The restaurant's food was unremarkable and lacked any distinguishing features.
- Disenchantment: the state of being disappointed or disillusioned.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company's poor service left customers feeling a sense of disenchantment.
- Ineffectiveness: lacking the ability or power to achieve a desired result.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company's ineffective marketing strategy led to poor sales.