Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR cung cấp thêm Antonym (từ trái nghĩa) của "deprive"
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Từ trái nghĩa của "deprive"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Provide - to supply or make available something that is needed or desired
- Grant - to give or allow someone something they have requested or deserve
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The scholarship committee decided to grant her the award based on her academic achievements."
- Endow - to provide someone with a quality or attribute
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "She was endowed with a natural talent for music."
- Bestow - to give or present something as a gift or honor
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The queen bestowed the title of knight upon him for his service to the kingdom."
- Award - to give or confer a prize or honor
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The committee decided to award the first place prize to the student with the highest score."
- Grant access - to give someone permission or entry to something
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The security guard granted access to the restricted area."
- Favor - to give preference or special treatment to someone
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The boss tended to favor employees who worked harder and were more productive."
- Allow - to give permission or enable something to happen
- Equip - to provide someone or something with the necessary tools or resources
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The school equipped its classrooms with state-of-the-art technology."
- Provide for - to take care of someone's needs or provide someone with something they require
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The government provides for the basic needs of its citizens, such as food and shelter."