Tất tần tật" từ vựng Academic bắt đầu bằng U nên học trong tiếng anh
Tất tần tật" từ vựng Academic bắt đầu bằng U nên học trong tiếng anh
Bên cạnh "Tất tần tật" từ vựng Academic bắt đầu bằng J nên học trong tiếng anh, thì hôm nay, IELTS TUTOR sẽ chia sẻ thêm về các từ vựng Academic bắt đầu bằng chữ U nên học trong tiếng anh cho các bạn.
Appearing or found everywhere, present everywhere at the same time - ở đâu cũng có
- But trying to avoid hazardous chemicals that are persistent and ubiquitous in the environment is not really an answer either.
- In addition, clothing and mats are popular wares, which are often made from the ubiquitous raffia palm tree.
- Paradoxically, this immemorial and ubiquitous trauma is perpetuating the dream of an eternal and perfectly just, that is, paradisical life.
- With so many young cigars throughout the industry, the ubiquitous tobacco beetle has made a return.
- Those ubiquitous south Indian dishes could be made more appetising and delicious if ragi and green gram were used as the main ingredients.
Not subject to any condition - không điều kiện, dứt khoát
- There's no such thing as a free lunch, and if you want the unconditional security of a one-time pad, you have to pay for it with long keys.
- The gift is effective only if the donee acquires the unconditional right to dispose of the funds.
- This kind of effort requires such an outpouring of unconditional love that it is exhausting and totally draining.
- The company's shares have since been delisted and the merger was declared unconditional in April.
- Mom gave her unconditional love and devotion to each and every one of her children.
Underestimate - đánh giá thấp
- You must not underrate the difficulties of my undertaking, or imagine that a mere commonplace assassination would meet the case.
- Traditional plus-minus systems tend to overrate average players on good teams and underrate good players on lousy ones.
- To accept this, however, would be to underrate our heroine, branding her as some kind of cheap accessory when she is, by many accounts, a gutsy and rugged individual.
- My father was not a man to underrate the bearing of Latin satirists or Greek dramatists on the attainment of an aristocratic position.
Formally promise, begin an activity – cam kết, nhận làm
- He added that the centre would now be able to undertake a whole lot of other activities with the new space outdoors.
- The recruits undertake an initial two-week intensive course in Barrow, before starting their two-year probationary period with the crew.
- Air power doctrine also describes the capabilities and roles that air power can undertake.
- These levels reflect the duties of the position and this includes the qualification required to undertake those duties.
- We regularly undertake surveys of newly qualified doctors, to establish their career choices and progression.
Unfasten or loosen, cancel the effect of, cause the ruin or downfall of – tháo, hủy, phá hủy
- He also examined her to make certain she could bear the child without suffering undo strain.
- To undo the damage, our heroes head to Tibet for the mysterious healing skills of the sequestered monks.
- The goal of Freudian dream interpretation is to undo the work of the censor.
- The challenge is to undo the bravado that leads some workers to discard their hard hats or decide not to tie off, he explains.
- Immediately, he began to undo the knots of the rope by which she was bound.
Release, set loose - mở, buông lỏng
- If deployed along a certain small strip, Soviet armored forces could penetrate the West and unleash apocalypse.
- They proceed to unleash the monsters across the globe, who do what comes naturally, and start wasting cities.
- In a dynamic, innovative economy, these forces unleash waves upon waves of change.
- Given her five years languishing in rah-rah roles, Christensen was happy to unleash her inner bad girl.
- Think what a worldwide university open to all could do to unleash human potential.
Relax after a period of tension or work - tháo ra, nghỉ ngơi, thư giãn
- Couples looking for a good way to unwind are also advised to check out a Colorado Mountain vacation.
- It helps you unwind and get rid of muscle strains and pains, relaxes stiff muscles, detoxicates the whole body.
- A nine-week course in Tai Chi will help you unwind, de-stress and improve concentration and well-being.
- Get loose, unwind and reflect on your contribution to global justice and peace to the accompaniment of the latest dance-floor fillers.
- Take a pilates or yoga class, an excellent way to unwind and build core muscles.
Cheerful - lạc quan, vui vẻ
- Hartley has every right to be upbeat and optimistic about his life at the present time.
- Ella and I danced of course, to both upbeat, lively tunes and slow melodies.
- It makes me shiver to think that you could put such trite, sad lyrics to such an upbeat rhythm.
- I usually listen to some kind of dance music or trance music or something that is upbeat and continuous.
- The atmosphere is upbeat, and there's all kinds of nifty geek toys and gadgets to be found down every aisle.
Bring up to date – cập nhật, hiện đại hóa
- I know it's a little longer than normal since my last update but I didn't get round to updating yesterday.
- We can only view parts of it at a time and have to continually update stale parts of the view.
- One can always absorb the ideas and relevant theory and then update the information later.
- I found their arguments reasonable and a moderately acceptable update on the original book.
- They can either confirm their primary location or they will be directed to a web page to update their address.
Raise to a higher standard or rank - nâng cấp
- The future of Circular Quay will probably continue to be a future of regular upgrade works spaced approximately 10 to 15 years apart.
- In turn, competition has forced the independents to upgrade quality and comfort.
- Certification is a challenge for us to learn what we do not know and to continually upgrade and renew our skills.
- Full credit to them though, they're making amends by offering an upgrade to people's accounts.
- The course will run over six weeks in May and June and will teach people to upgrade and repair computers and configure their operating systems.
Confirm or support - xác nhận, ủng hộ
- Franklin Roosevelt wanted to pack the Court with New Dealers who would uphold his legislative program.
- Uphold your vows strictly, be they marriage, monasticism, nonaddiction, tithing, loyalty to a lineage, vegetarianism or nonsmoking.
- Before administering the oath of an attorney, Judge Hilberman reminded me of four important values we should strive to uphold as attorneys.
- The basic belief of a Rasta is to uphold the truth and defend good over evil, to do the will of God here on earth.
- And the very first duty of government is to uphold the law and to make the citizens secure.
Expensive and of high quality - đắt đỏ & chất lượng cao
- Price rises in upmarket areas have been spectacular, as well-heeled buyers chase a short supply of properties.
- It's not posh nosh, just slightly more upmarket pub grub, so anyone after a real culinary experience should perhaps steer clear.
- A few upmarket hotels and resorts can be found here and there are two national parks as well as the usual array of stunning bays and beaches.
- This optimistic move comes at a time when other hotels in the upmarket sector have been suffering losses.
- We need some sort of upmarket supermarket in the town to attract people here.
An outcome - kết luận
- The upshot of all this is that to move the stitchbird from Meliphagoidea to Corvoidea is a fairly significant shift.
- Sounds great in theory, but the practical upshot of this can be unsettling to the public.
- Anyway, the upshot is that I was on a train yesterday afternoon when I'd like to have been in front of a TV set.
- The upshot of it all is that we can now go and fetch our kittens, hopefully before Christmas.
- What it could not do was predict with any certainty the political upshot of such a massive act of force.